Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Production.

Can't wait till production tomorrow and on Wednesday.I am in the production and I am  a Sotongi 3.I am so scared because lots of people are there and Haven't seen lots of people in one place.So I have to let my nerves float away and put myself together for this one because it is a big one.The teacher said We have to be quiet back stage because they can hear what wear saying from the microphone and it will ruin everything and all the effort we put in it.The people on stage will be sad at us because of that and especially the people who haven't had a turn or the parents wasted all there money just to watch you.The production name is called the peace child.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Janet. I like how you are brave enough to do the production. Next time if you do the production you could try do something like get a better roll. This reminds me of when I was doing the production last year and I was the youngest person in it. Why did you go in the production?

    ReplyDelete