Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Cross Country

Cross Country


Today we done cross country and first up was year 2 girls.They had to go twice around the class rooms and past the cones.Then it was year 2 boys.When I was going I was going to come 4 but I passed Monisena. Then I came 3rd place instead.I was really tired and When I was running I only stopped a little bit.Then I saw a year % boy so I ran as fast as I can.Rosie Came first,Asma came second and I came 3rd.It was awesome doing the running.I felt proud of myself because I came 3rd Place. 



Here is me and my  friends doing Cross country.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Janet My name is Leah And I am from Mamaku 2. That seams like a lot of running. I was wondering how long it took you to do it. I really like how you have put some pictures in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Janet. I like how you didn't want any boys to beat you. Next time you do cross country you could try get second or first place.This reminds me of when we were doing cross country and my friend just bet me to come 3rd. Did you like the cross country?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet I thought u said you dont like it

    ReplyDelete